There is no denying that General Motors is on an upswing. But I'd love to meet the people who are going to buy a 2008 Hummer H2, 2008 Buick Lucerne Super, or Buick Lacrosse/Allure Super because of the following additional attributes.
- A barrel load of added horsepower in the Hummer
- Waterfall grilles and lower chromed grille openings on the Lacrosse
- 17 more horsepower in the Lucerne
- More chrome
- More portholes
- Added tow capacity (already 6,500 pounds, clearly not enough) for the Hummer
- Potentially improved efficiency when compared with previous models. No numbers required nor provided. Hummer and efficiency. Hmm
- New interior bits and bites for Hummer, likewise for Buick exterior
Ah yes, that generation that has about 5-15 years left of car purchasing ability. Or about 1-3 cars. Keep on attacking that market sector. What a demographic. Forget about me and every other non-grandparent. Hope, and I mean, hope, that Pontiac can pick us up.